DevSecOps engineer, with a security and computer architecture background.
Praetorian Security, Inc.
Lead DevSecOps Engineer (Product Team)
Oct 2021 - Present
- Automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure with Terraform.
Senior DevSecOps Engineer (Blue Team)
Mar 2020 - May 2021
- Implemented a serverless SIEM using GCP Cloud Functions and BigQuery.
- Deployed managed self service software center for end user workstations.
- Supported end-user equipment while experiencing >100% growth throughout COVID-19.
Lead Security Engineer
Oct 2018 - Mar 2020
- Developed new reporting methodology for the purple team service line.
- Led multiple NIST assessments for large clients with multiple subsidiaries.
Senior Security Engineer
Jun 2017 - Oct 2018
- Performed IoT security assessments against smart devices and medical devices.
- Evaluated several clients through the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Maintains Praetorian's day to day IT infrastructure
Security Engineer Intern
May 2016 - Aug 2016
- Performed red team penetration tests and vulnerability assessments for Fortune 1000 companies.
- Executed social engineering phishing campaigns for user awareness training.
- Collaborated with colleagues for development of a streamlined internal reporting system.
Graduate Verification Enablement Engineer
Jan 2015 - Jul 2015
- Wrote verification templates for compliance testing using a random architectural verification engine (RAVEN) for a variable vector length SIMD ISA.
- Benchmarked templates against architectural coverage to verify correctness.
- Developed directed tests which stressed the ISA using tables of "interesting" numbers.
Software Engineering Intern
May 2014 - Jul 2014
- Backported new features to a Windows kernel driver.
- Implemented direct memory access functionality to improve performance.
- Interacted with the hardware team to verify the correct timing of the driver.
Software Development Intern
May 2013 - Aug 2013
- Developed an algorithm to filter invalid data for an application which reported the statistical probability that a driver would speed on a certain street.
- Interfaced a Raspberry pi to stress test the tracking units.
MS Electrical and Computer Engineering
Aug 2015 - May 2017
BS Electrical and Computer Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
Aug 2010 - Dec 2014
- [email protected]
- Austin, TX
- GitHub Actions
- GCP, AWS, Azure
- Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) 2021
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) 2021
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA) 2019